The deadline for the next round of the Arts Council's Project Awards is Thursday, 10 September 2020 at 5.30pm
The window for making an application opens on Tuesday, 11 August, 2020.
Note: The award supports projects which will take place in the 14-month period commencing on or after 1 November 2020.
The Arts Council will offer Project awards in the following:
- Arts Participation
- Street Arts & Spectacle
- Traditional Arts
- Visual Arts
- Young People Children and Education
The Arts Council's Project awards support specific project activities under each of the above artform/arts practice areas. The award guidelines for each award can be downloaded from the available funding section of the Arts Council's website.
Who can apply:
The award is open to individuals and organisations.
Who cannot apply:
- Organisations currently in receipt of funding under the Arts Council’s grant programmes (Strategic Funding, Arts Centre Funding and Partnership Funding)
- Individuals or organisations who do not have a demonstrable track record as professional artists or organisations
- Individuals currently in undergraduate or postgraduate education or who will be during the period for which this award is offered
- Note: you cannot apply for the award both as an individual and as part of an organisation – e.g. you cannot apply as artistic director of a company and also apply separately under your own name
- Organisations and/or individuals who have applied for Arts Grant Funding 2021 cannot apply for Projects 2021
- Note: organisations cannot apply to both this round of the Project Award and Strategic Funding 2021.
The deadline for all the above awards is 5.30pm on Thursday 10 September, 2020. Applications will only be accepted through the Arts Council's online services website and all supporting material must be submitted online. Applicants who have not previously used the online services site must register in advance of making an application. It may take up to five working days for your registrations to be confirmed so it is very important that you register as early as possible.
We now provide updates and assistance on the use of online services through our new Facebook page. Feel free to post or send us a message via the page if you need online services support when making a Project Award application: http://www.facebook.com/artscouncilireland