Deadline for receipt of applications: 5.30pm on Thursday 8 September 2022
The application window will open on 28 June 2022
The purpose of Strategic Funding is to invest in and support the essential infrastructure required to sustain and develop the arts in Ireland.
Recipients of Strategic Funding must play a critical part in delivering the policy priorities of Making Great Art Work, the Arts Council’s ten-year strategy.
In offering Strategic Funding to organisations, the Arts Council wishes to ensure:
- The delivery of excellent artwork and/or events, activities and services
- Excellent opportunities for artists and/or arts professionals to develop their practice and/or to create or to be engaged in high-quality work
- That the diversity of contemporary Ireland is reflected in the work it supports
- That more people will enjoy high-quality arts experiences
- Increased depth of engagement by and with the public
- Standards of excellence in governance and management in the arts.
Strategic Funding is open to organisations only. Organisations can make only one application each year for Strategic Funding.
Guidelines will be published on the available funding section on our website mid-June
Applications will only be accepted through the Arts Council's online services website and all supporting material must be submitted online.Applicants who have not previously used the online services site must register in advance of making an application. It may take up to five working days for your registrations to be confirmed so it is very important that you register as early as possible.
Follow us on our social media channels for updates and assistance: