Cooperation Projects 2019 – the call for proposals is now open; deadline for submission of applications is Tuesday 11th December 2018
Are you currently developing a proposal for Creative Europe Co-operation projects? The call for applications has been published and the new guidelines and other documents can be downloaded here.
In addition to the existing priorities the new call features two additional priorities:
- Enhance intercultural dialogue, promote shared EU values and mutual understanding and respect for other cultures, thereby contributing to the social integration of migrants and refugees.
- As a legacy to the European Year of Culture Heritage, raise awareness of common history and values, and reinforce a sense of belonging to a common European space.
Another key change is that the budget form has been totally revised with project costs now presented per category of cost rather than per partner organisation. So, if you have been working from the previous budget sheet make sure to download the new budget sheet as soon as possible. Please note that the earliest that project activities supported under this call can start is September 2019.
We Can Help with project proposal development and give you tips to ensure you have the best chance of success!
- Call us to talk through your project or email us with your queries.
- Make an appointment for a one to one meeting.
- Send us your draft proposal and budget for feedback.
- We can give you tips and advice to ensure that your proposal is up to scratch for this competitive fund.
- We can also offer some assistance in your search for partners.
Remember that we’re here to help! Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org . or call us on 01 6180256/6180248.