i-Portunus Artist Mobility Award_ Call for Architecture
Thursday 11 February, 2021 at 11am
Please register here
The Culture Office of the Creative Europe Desk Ireland is delighted to host a briefing webinar for the new mobility call for Architecture from i-Portunus. This briefing will be specifically about who is eligible and what the funding is for- join us as we take you through the guidelines and the application process on our briefing webinar.
This call for applications is open to architects and cultural professionals active in the field of Architecture, aged 18+, of all educational qualifications and levels of experience, legally residing in a Creative Europe country, for individuals or groups up to 5 people. For the purpose of international collaborations, production residencies or professional development in another Creative Europe country or countries.
Submission Deadline: March 14, 2021 18:00 CET
Full details on this call are available here
Summary of the call:
This call for applications is open to architects and cultural professionals active in the field of Architecture aged 18+, of all educational qualifications and levels of experience, legally residing in a Creative Europe country, and open to individuals or groups up to 5 people.
- i-Portunus provides financial support to partially fund the cost of travel (transport, accommodation etc.) to another (or several) Creative Europe country(/ies).
- The duration of the mobility must be between 7 and 60 days and must take place before 30 November 2021.
- The travel can be continuous or segmented: a continuous mobility means that you have one round-trip travel or one multi-destination trip.
- a segmented mobility means that you will travel several times to one or several destinations. Each trip must last a minimum of five days, and the total number of days still has to be between 7 and 60 days.
- International collaboration: for example in the framework of an international project.
- Production oriented residencies: for example you will research on the spot and develop new designs in relation to the social and physical environment.
- Professional development: for example you will take part in network meetings, showcases, workshops, master classes and other types of training outside of formal education, such as creative hubs.
Dates to Note:
Notification of Results: 16 April 2021
Earliest date of departure: 16 June 2021
Latest date of Return: 30 November 2021