FULBRIGHT-CREATIVE IRELAND PROFESSIONAL FELLOWSHIP
Professionals with at least seven years’ experience working in the creative, cultural or heritage sector are invited to apply for the 2021-2022 Fulbright-Creative Ireland Professional Fellowship.
Candidates can select their preferred U.S. host institution and must have the capacity to spend a minimum of three months and maximum of six months in the USA. Preference will be given to those who do not already have extensive experience in the U.S.
- Must have seven years’ professional experience in the creative, cultural or heritage sector (no PhD required)
- Must have the capacity to spend at least 3 months in the U.S.
- Must be an Irish Citizen, or E.U. citizen living in the Republic of Ireland for the past 3+ years
- Must not be a dual U.S.-Irish citizen, green card holder, or currently living in the U.S., or already have extensive experience of studying or living in the U.S.
- Must possess leadership qualities and potential
- Must demonstrate rationale for undertaking project in the U.S.
- Must have a clear understanding of what it means to be a Fulbrighter
HOW TO APPLY?
Request guidelines and application form.
- Award is funded by Creative Ireland and the Fulbright Commission.
- Monetary grant, plus accident and emergency insurance, cultural and professional programming, and J-1 visa administration.
ANYTHING ELSE YOU SHOULD KNOW?
- Candidates should reach out to their U.S. host institution of choice and secure a letter of affiliation
- Preference will be given to candidates who do not have extensive experience in the U.S.
- All successful applicants must comply with the two-year home rule, which means that awardees will not be eligible for U.S. residency or a visa until the two-year home rule in Ireland is complete.