The deadline for the next round of the Arts Council's Project Awards is 5.30pm Thursday, 28 July 2022
The window for making an application opens on Tuesday, 21 June 2022
The Arts Council will offer Project awards in the following:
- Arts Participation
- Street Arts & Spectacle
- Traditional Arts
- Visual Arts
The Arts Council's Project awards support specific project activities under each of the above artform/arts practice areas. The award guidelines for each award can be downloaded from the available funding section of the Arts Council's website in early June
Who can apply:
The award is open to individuals and organisations.
Who cannot apply:
- Organisations currently in receipt of funding under the following Arts Council programmes: Strategic Funding, Arts Centre Funding, Partnership Funding – though the involvement of such organisations as partners is welcome
- Organisations or individuals that have already submitted an application for 2023 Arts Grant Funding
- Individuals who work on an ongoing basis with organisations funded through any of the above programmes
- Members of the Council of National Cultural Institutions directly funded by the Department of Tourism, Culture, Arts, Gaeltacht, Sport and Media
- Individuals or organisations who do not have a demonstrable track record as professional artists or organisations
- Individuals currently in undergraduate education (including those undertaking foundation courses) or who will be during the period for which this award is offered
- Individuals seeking support towards fees for postgraduate (including unaccredited)/higher education or study
- Note: you cannot apply for the award both as an individual and as part of an organisation – e.g. you cannot apply as artistic director of a company and also apply separately under your own name
If you have a disability and would like help to apply, please contact the Arts Council’s Access Officer, by phone (01 618 0200/01 618 0243) or by email (firstname.lastname@example.org) as early as possible before the deadline.
You can also apply for additional costs to meet access needs you may have as part of your application.
Applications will only be accepted through the Arts Council’s online services website. Applicants who have not previously used the online services site must register in advanceof making an application. It may take up to five working days for your registrations to be confirmed so it is very important that you register as early as possible.
Follow us on our social media channels for updates and assistance: