Seminar on Audience Development for Cultural Organisations
The Creative Europe Desk Ireland – Culture Office is hosting a free half-day seminar on audience development for cultural organisations on Friday 11 May 2018 at 10am in Wood Quay (Dublin City Council Civic Offices) and we would love to see you there!
You can register on the Eventbrite website here.
On the day, Cristina Da Milano will present the findings of the EU Commission's Study on Audience Development entitled How to place audiences at the centre of cultural organisations.
The aim of the study is to provide successful approaches and methods in Audience Development to the EC and to help cultural leaders make their organisations more audience-based. This will be very useful in any Creative Europe funding applications that you may submit in the future!
Have a look at the www.engageaudiences.eu website where you can access the full report, sections of it and find useful resources related to audience development.
- 10.00am Coffee and Registration
- 10.30am – 12.30pm Programme of Speakers:
- Cristina Da Milano, EU Study on Audience Development;
- Kath Gorman, Circus 250 project (Cork Midsummer Festival);
- Pádraig Naughton and Leah Johnson from Arts and Disability Ireland will present Audiences in Waiting? An overview of key findings from their recently commissioned research into how people with disabilities engage with culture and the arts.
- 12.30 – 1.30 Networking Lunch